Historic Wings Online Magazine Relaunches
I just learned that Thomas Van Hare, publisher of Historic Wings Magazine, has relaunched this free online publication. It’s a magazine dedicated to stories about “airplanes, helicopters, jets and all things aloft from the past and present” and includes:
- Feature Stories: articles that provide intensive, deeply researched aviation history.
- Photo Features: aviation photo galleries depicting current and historic events in aviation, with an eye toward the interesting and adventurous aspects of flight.
- What’s That?: for all you airplane spotters out there – test your aircraft identification skills!
- High Flight: a series of aviation stories drawn from history, bringing you a daily dose of the surprising and interesting history of aircraft, pilots and flying.
- Monthly computer desktop backgrounds
- Book Reviews (with a focus on those hard-to-find titles) often written by lone authors at small publishing houses or self-published works of quality.
He is looking for contributors of photos, stories, and so on. Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.
Also, you could win a P-51 Mustang Flight (donated by FlyJavelin.com) when you subscribe at HistoricWings.com!