I wrote a whole post about going to the Creative Nonfiction Collective Conference in Banff, Alberta, but a glitch killed it and somehow all that came through were the photos!
I don’t have the spirit to re-write the post, but have included some links to great sites, authors and works I learned about this weekend.
Don Sedgwick of Transatlantic Literary Agency suggested the following:
- Barbara Stewart, Campie (2011)
- Myrl Coulter, The House with the Broken Two: A Birthmother Remembers (2011)
- Sarah Leavitt, Tangles: A Story About Alzheimer’s, My Mother and Me (2010)
- Mette Bach, Off the Highway (2010)
- David Leach, Fatal Tide: When the Race of a Lifetime Goes Wrong (2008)
- Betsy Warland, Breathing the Page: Reading the Act of Writing (2010)
The beautiful Banff Centre for the Arts: