I was lucky to steal a few moments with Ana Laura Pachulo at her home this weekend to discuss the Latin American community in Edmonton.
You can hear my column – and parts of my chat with her – this Wednesday at 4:40pm on CBC Radio Active. The column will be uploaded to SoundCloud shortly afterward as well. In the meantime, a few links to keep you busy:
- Memoria Viva Society of Edmonton
- Edmonton Hispanic Heritage Society
- Edmonton Latin Festival
- Chilean Canadian Cultural Society
- “Chile 40 Years After the Coup“
- Brief overviews of El Salvador and Argentina